Enjoy Unifi BIZ Package:
Discover a whole new world in entertainment, communication and information.
FREE Installation Fee for all UniFi packages (for a limited time only)! Sign up for UniFi now and SAVE up to RM200 on Installation Fee.
Don't miss out on this great offer!
ZERO Entry :
- RM0 installation and activation fee (save up to RM 200on installation fee)
- RM0 for equipments
- RM0 deposit
- 1 year warranty
- The UniFi service contract is for 24 months.
- If service is terminated within this contract period, a penalty of RM500 will apply.
- Customers will be contacted by TM UniFi Centre upon successful registration to make an appointment for installation.
- TM UniFi Centre will call customers again 3 days before and 24 hours before installation to confirm the appointment.
- A fee of RM 200 will be imposed for cancelled / deferred appointment requests received within 24 hours of the scheduled installation date.
- As the home owner, your presence will be expected at the time of the installation. Please appoint an Authorised Representative if you are unable to be there.
- Before any work commences, your sign-off on the Service Acceptance Form will be required.
- Minimal drilling will be involved to connect the fibre cable from the outside to the inside of your home.
- Access to 4 power points for the equipment installed will be required. Access to a TV for the HyppTV installation is also required.
- No installation appointment will be made for homes undergoing renovation.
- For security reasons, your service password can only be viewed and changed at myUniFi portal (http://occ.unifi.my). Your myUniFi account details will be delivered to your mobile number as well as to your preferred e-mail address. Please ensure your contact details are correct.
- You and/or your Authorised Representative must provide your respective NRIC during the UniFi Service installation for verification purposes.
- For all standard installations, a fee of RM200 will be imposed.
- All wiring work carried out will be run along the surface of walls and enclosed in a casing called a ‘raceway’.
- If additional cabling length is required beyond what is provided in the standard package, extra charges will be imposed. These extra charges will be billed in your next bill. No cash payment is to be made.
- Optional installation covers outside pole to FTB via ground surface wiring, 3M surface wiring and over the ceiling wiring.
- You will have to hire your own Contractor to carry out optional installation activities or you may select one from TM’s list of panel Contractors.
- For optional installation activities, charges will be imposed. Charges quoted will cover the cost of labour and microduct piping or 3M materials where applicable. These charges are to be settled in cash with the Contractor concerned. Please insist on a receipt. If any additional internal cabling length is required beyond what is provided under the scope of the standard installation the costs involved will be charged in your next bill.
For High-Rise Buildings
- If you reside in a high-rise building, your assistance to get the cooperation of your building management (permission, access, etc.) is required to facilitate installation activities.
- If you reside in a high-rise building that is served by internal copper cabling, you must terminate your existing fixed line broadband service (if any) in order for us to install UniFi over the same wiring into your premises.
Equipment & service
- UniFi is a wired high speed broadband service and therefore, the most optimum service will be obtained if there is wired connectivity.
- Wireless capability is provided as an additional benefit to the service. However, it is important to note that wireless connectivity has its limitations.
- All equipment provided for the UniFi service come with a 12-month warranty.
- A UniFi service installation is considered successful only if all the services offered are fully installed and activated which means that for the Residential package, High Speed Internet, Voice and IPTV services must be activated. Partial service activation is not allowed.
- All bills will be mailed to customers billing address.
- Customers are advised to provide the updated / correct address to ensure that the bill is received in a timely manner.
- Customers can also view their UniFi bills at www.tm.com.my under MyUniFi.